Friend - Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Heck of a History of a Cookie DCT! October 12th - October 18th

3 posters

Go down

What is your favorite cookie?

One Heck of a History of a Cookie DCT! October 12th - October 18th Vote_lcap0%One Heck of a History of a Cookie DCT! October 12th - October 18th Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
One Heck of a History of a Cookie DCT! October 12th - October 18th Vote_lcap0%One Heck of a History of a Cookie DCT! October 12th - October 18th Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
One Heck of a History of a Cookie DCT! October 12th - October 18th Vote_lcap25%One Heck of a History of a Cookie DCT! October 12th - October 18th Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
One Heck of a History of a Cookie DCT! October 12th - October 18th Vote_lcap75%One Heck of a History of a Cookie DCT! October 12th - October 18th Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 4

One Heck of a History of a Cookie DCT! October 12th - October 18th Empty One Heck of a History of a Cookie DCT! October 12th - October 18th

Post by pass Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:08 am

In America, a cookie is described as a thin, sweet, usually small cake. By definition, a cookie can be any of a variety of hand-held, flour-based sweet cakes, either crisp or soft. Each country has its own word for "cookie." What we know as cookies are called biscuits in England and Australia, in Spain they're galletas, Germans call them keks or Plätzchen for Christmas cookies, and in Italy there are several names to identify various forms of cookies including amaretti and biscotti, and so on. The name cookie is derived from the Dutch word koekje, meaning "small or little cake." Biscuit comes from the Latin word bis coctum, which means, “twice baked.” According to culinary historians, the first historic record of cookies was their use as test cakes. A small amount of cake batter was baked to test the oven temperature.
- http://whatscookingamerica.net/History/CookieHistory.htm

Keep on Posting!
First post gets a prize Smile

And remember those rainbow stars!
Talya has... 1
Alex has... 1
Abby has... 1
Emily has... 1
[she just joined]
So welcome Emily Smile
pass
pass
Admin

https://friend-connection.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

One Heck of a History of a Cookie DCT! October 12th - October 18th Empty Re: One Heck of a History of a Cookie DCT! October 12th - October 18th

Post by JScutie Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:23 pm

hi
JScutie
JScutie

Back to top Go down

One Heck of a History of a Cookie DCT! October 12th - October 18th Empty Re: One Heck of a History of a Cookie DCT! October 12th - October 18th

Post by JScutie Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:23 pm

like my new avvie
JScutie
JScutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.JoeJonas Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:06 am

mine is white chocolate macadania nut... I know fancy
Mrs.JoeJonas
Mrs.JoeJonas

Back to top Go down

Post by JScutie Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:52 pm

cool
JScutie
JScutie

Back to top Go down

Post by pass Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:57 pm

Smile

Keep chatting Smile
and congratz on first post tal, and on second post alex Smile
pass
pass
Admin

https://friend-connection.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum