Friend - Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secret Life of Cari Sampson

2 posters

Go down

The Secret Life of Cari Sampson Empty The Secret Life of Cari Sampson

Post by "Allie" cat2 Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:54 pm

My name is Cari Sampson. Im just an ordinary 12 year old girl who discovered something about my life that is totally different than I ever expected. Almost every story that starts like this has something to do with superpowers or becoming a princess. But I swear that this story is as true as... well I really cant think of an example right now. Anyway this is a long story that needs to be told. Now pay attention because this where it all starts...

CHAPTER 1
I was my first day at a new school. Noone knew me. Noone seemed to be like me. I missed my old friends. Why couldnt we have stayed in Ohio? My mom never really told me. All she said before I left for school was with a smile, "Its a nice shiny day. Whats wrong with Massachussets? And dont worry... youll learn a very important secret soon" then she whispered, "just wait and see what Im talking about" And I left. Then and there. I didn't know what she was talking about. School let out at 2:30. Its 2:45 now. But wait. Tomorrow Ill retrace my steps and remember everything I did. Maybe I missed something.
Tommorow I got out a notebook, my pen and my backpack and headed of to school. I didnt say a word to my mom about anything.

CHAPTER 2
I dont think Iv mentioned yet that I came to school in December. It was the day before break and also the day where we got to school and at every period there was yet another struggling teacher trying to wrap up all the work that has not been done. I personally dont care for that day. The worst day to try to retrace my steps. Or think straight at that matter.
And OH! If your getting bored, thats ok... My story has a boring beginning, in addition to my boring life. And just as I I got into the school, there were posters everywhere saying FEILD TRIP FEILD TRIP! Thats all the kids were saying to. A girl named Sadie was the only person I recognized, so I went up asked her what the story was. Nothing. It seemed as though I was invisible.
So instead of going on the bus with everyone in the school, I stayed and hid, which I regret doing. An hour of wandering around the school and found nothing. I felt tired though and before I knew it I had fallen asleep. When I woke up, It was 2:30. Noone was at the school. I was alone.

Chapter 3?

Only if you want more!

Oh cmon guys... Its just getting good! I realize its really boring so far but I have an idea thats killer for the next few chapters.
The Secret Life of Cari Sampson Chaton_hamac
"Allie" cat2

Back to top Go down

The Secret Life of Cari Sampson Empty Re: The Secret Life of Cari Sampson

Post by "Allie" cat2 Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:48 pm

Can someone please write back about this!
"Allie" cat2

Back to top Go down

Post by "Allie" cat2 Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:13 pm

OMG! Its been on here for 8 weeks!
"Allie" cat2

Back to top Go down

Post by pass Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:13 pm

ill read it all tomarrow. Smile